The official KNX Association offers companies and individuals who specialize in KNX technology the opportunity to become a trusted KNX Partner.
KNX certification can be attained by undertaking KNX certified training courses in our state-of-the-art KNX training facility.
Become a certified KNX partner today and be fully prepared for a new era of electrical engineering and smart building automation for the future.
Currently BEMI can offer 2 different types of standardized KNX courses:
Full KNX Basic course (min. 30 hours)
Short KNX Basic course (12 hours practical)
1. Full KNX Basic course (min. 30 hours)
The KNX Basic course is the first course you must complete in order to become a trusted KNX Partner and be listed as an official KNX Partner on their website.
The theory and practical part of the Basic course is conducted partly on-site and at our specialized KNX training center.
1. KNX System arguments
2. KNX System overview
3. KNX Topology
4. KNX Telegram
5. KNX Bus devices
6. KNX Installation
7. ETS Project Design: Basic
8. ETS Commissioning
9. ETS Diagnostics
10. Theoretical and Practical exam (minimum score 50 % to pass)
11. KNX Powerline 110 (Informative chapter)
12. KNX RF (Informative chapter)
13. KNX Project Design: Advanced (Informative chapter)
2. Short KNX Basic course (min. 12 hours practical)
The short KNX Basic course is intended for ‘self-educated’ people who want to become a KNX Partner. ‘Self-educated’ people must be able to prove many years of experience with KNX or ETS. The theory and practical part of the Basic course (short) is conducted partly on-site and at our specialized KNX training center.
1. ETS Project Design: Basic
2. ETS Commissioning
3. ETS Diagnostics
4. Theoretical and practical exam (minimum score 60 % to pass)
5. KNX Project Design: Advanced (Informative chapter)
KNX is internationally recognized as the worldwide STANDARD for all applications in smart home automation and building control — including lighting, blinds & shutters, security systems, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, monitoring, alarms, water control, energy management, smart metering, household appliances, audio/video and more.